| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bejaia in December is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 135mm (5.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bejaia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bejaia, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bejaia:
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 356.7 kms (221.7 miles) NNW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) NNW
- Ibiza, Spain - 402.9 kms (250.3 miles) NW
- Algiers, Algeria - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) W
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 165 kms (102.5 miles) W
- Miliana, Algeria - 257.4 kms (160 miles) W
- Chlef, Algeria - 338.4 kms (210.3 miles) W
- Djelfa, Algeria - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) SW
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 424.5 kms (263.8 miles) E
- Skikda, Algeria - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) E
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) E
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 146.7 kms (91.2 miles) ESE
- Batna, Algeria - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 309.9 kms (192.6 miles) ESE
- Biskra, Algeria - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SSE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) SE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 390.3 kms (242.5 miles) SSE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 416.3 kms (258.7 miles) SSE